Kingdom Death Grandmother

Hi all.

Today I bring some pictures of the first of my Kingdom Death models that I've got round to painting. In this case it's the limited edition Grandmother. I was lucky enough to find it on Maelstrom Games a while back  before they shut down along with another of the general release models that I wanted.  

So on with the pictures. 






I'm quite happy with how this model turned out. It was interesting painting a model that is primarily white. It's a colour I tend to avoid painting in large amounts. However I think the white has come out ok. I started with a white base and then washed it with a very thinned down fortress grey to add the shading. All the other parts were relatively straight forward. I took a little extra care with the skin and tried not to add heavy shading to it. 

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good, bad, or somewhere in between.


Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment