Firestorm Armada: Aquan Medium Class Ships

Hi all.

Today I bring pictures of the medium class ships for my Aquan fleet for firestorm armada. These are again those out of the return of the overseers boxset that I picked up last year. 

First up the Shiva Class Gunship. There were two of these in box. I think they are quite nice looking ships like the rest of the aquan ships in the box. If I remember correctly they came in four parts. There was very little in the way of flash or mould lines to remove and they went together with no real problems. So on with the pictures of them. 






Next up we have the Sulis Class Heavy Cruiser. I really like these models. I'm also really happy with how the big gems on the top and bottom turned out. I wasn't sure about paintning them as gems to begin with as I thought they may look out of place but I think they turned out alright. Like with the other ships there was minimal flash to move and almost no mould lines to clean up. As far as I remember it was made up of just 2 parts and went together with no problems. The tail pieces of both these and the above shiva ships are exactly the same so Spartan seem to be going for a more modular design to these newer ships. 




Overall I'm really happy with how all these ships have turned out. These's just the big ship left to go for the Aquans which I'll show alongside the Directorate's counterpart. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment be it good, bad or somewhere in between. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment