The Warmth Of The Plague Father: Death Guard Rhino WIP


Hello all, I'm back again with the start of my new army for 8th! The Death Guard


After pouring over the Dark Imperium box the lure of Nurgle grabbed me and filled me with an infectious desire to built an army..... ok I'll stop with the disease puns now.  I've ordered the Death Guard portion of it from eBay and Im currently waiting for them to arrive. In the meantime I've started work on my first transport for them, just a basic rhino but with some conversion.


As you can see from the picture above its a repurposed rhino, from and attempt to make a Death Guard army when 7th initially came out. It's been cleaned up somewhat and modified. Instead of the top hatched sits a well with pipes and tentacles coming out of it.... No guesses whats in there then hahaha


This chaps face will be leading out of the well. I intend to place him and cover him in resin in a similar method to how I did my barrels from a previous post so you will be able to see him staring out


Ive never been very good with green stuff but I'm pretty chuffed with him! Adds a nice little detail to what is otherwise a box on wheels!


Lastly from the well theres are pipes/hoses. One of these as you may have noticed is connected to the flames, my though being either,  A. the slime from the daemon is flammable and they use that as promethium or B. It's not  a flamer.... more of a slower.. .. it dissolves skin and ceramine, rather then burning it. 

Well that's all for today. I'll have some more WIP pics soon when I get back from my holiday. As always feel free to leave a comment below whether it be good, be or inbetween.

Zebulon 

No comments:

Post a Comment