Zebulon's Scenery Splurge: Industrial Pumping Tower

 Hi all,

I'm back again with my latest projects, this time focusing around scenery. I've had a really good fun of ideas for scenery lately and this is just the first post of my terrain efforts! First off a pumping tower/silo.......
99% of the pieces Ive been making are from household scraps, bottles, lids, straws any thing that fits!




 A coffee whiterner tub, some straws a small blast template and home bitz to bulk it out and voila! I wasn't sure about it until I sprayed it Death Guard Green and it can to gather really well.




This was also my first attempt at oil weathering as well, which I'm rather pleased with. Ots subtle but helps grimey up the whole piece 



After painting, basing and weathering it looks like this this walls were finished just like in the first picture. The first in a long line of terrain pieces! The idea is to now fill a 4x4 board..... I'm hoping have 3-4 different areas on the board. I.e a hab area, an industrial quatre a more amenities based area, hospital, bars etc and then potentially another area as well.

Well that's it for the first post, as always please feel free to leacecand comments below whether they be good bad or inbetween!

Zebulon

No comments:

Post a Comment