Tau Terrain WIP

All rights to the original creator for the awesome piece

Hi all,

Here's the first update of my slue of Tau goodness! I've started to look at making a few bits of Terrain to go with my force, inbetween painting my Riptide.




Here's the bulk of what Ive come up with so far. It needs more Tau details and a drone where the missle pod sits but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out so far.


The roofs have been magnetised on, for easy access of placing models. The central columns are the grip/handle from old scalpel sets that I had lieing around. Ive also seen a picture somewhere that they coul be used for a weapons rack, so expect a couple of pulse rifles to be fixed to it eventually.


The bunkers/defense points themselves are made from some cheap push lights I picked up from a discount store over Christmas. I took all the gubbinz out and fitted a foam card base and its pretty much done!


As I said above it needs some more Tau like details and a good coat of paint, but the basic form is pretty much done. This is something I'll pick at whilst working on my actual army but I really like it so far!

Well thats it for the first! As always feel free to leave a comment below whether they be good bad or inbetween and thanks for reading!

Zebulon






No comments:

Post a Comment